WELCOME TO 2014 Y'ALL!
THESE LOOKS ARE SPONSORED BY:
I wanted to present 4 different winter looks featuring zeroUV eyewear and jordan's. I'm not a sneakerhead per say but I do have knowledge when it comes to shoe game. I haven't really done these looks in a while because I've been so focused with the dapper looks for fall but this season I can manage to juggle both styles. So ENJOY!!
JORDAN 9 BLACK/WHITE.
- Mitchell & Ness Snapback. Zumiez. $30.00.
- YEEZUS Tour Shirt. YEEZUS. $30.00.
- Marc Jacobs Bomber Jacket. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $15.00.
- Cheap Monday Jeans. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $10.00.
- Jordan 9 Retro. Air Jordan/NIKE. $120.00
FINAL TALLY = $205.00
LIKE THE CAP?
JORDAN 3 PURE MONEY.
Once heralded throughout Jordan’s career as the shoe that earned him his second Slam Dunk title, a proper re-re-re-release of the shoe was necessitated to coincide with a 25th anniversary celebrating the accolades that followed every time he stepped on the court with them on. The shoe itself was showcased during one of the most incredible nights, which featured the All Star MVP in Chicago Stadium. The glory was his for the taking, as the defending Slam Dunk champion battled fearlessly to regain the bragging rights of the title, going against a great rival in The Human Highlight Reel, aka Dominique Wilkins. It wasn’t just a gimme though but when Wilkins received a 45 on his final dunk a small window was left open. Jordan pulled out the all the stops, earning the perfect score of 50 on his final dunk. The cocked back one handed jam from the free throw line is forever emblazoned on a sneakerholic’s wall and every Jordan 3 retro card. Nike Air on the heel and all.
- Supreme Cap. Supreme. $28.00.
- Forever 21 Men Hoodie. 21 Men. $15.00.
- Viparo Brando Jacket. Viparo. Sponsored.
- H&M Denim. H&M. $15.00
- Cheap Monday Jeans. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $15.00.
- Air Jordan lll " Pure Money ". Mr.Throwback. $100.00
FINAL TALLY = $173.00
LIKE THE SUPREME CAP?
JORDAN 4 WHITE CEMENTS.
The Air Jordan IV ‘White Cement’ gain notoriety on court, it would go on to become well known off the court and cement itself in pop culture history; in addition to being the shoe worn by MJ in a number of advertisements, friend and director Spike Lee centered a scene around the shoe in his 1989 film Do The Right Thing.
- ZeroUV Eyewear. ZeroUV. $10.00.
- Kenneth Cole Jacket. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $25.00.
- Cheap Monday Jeans. Buffalo Exchange. $15.00
- Air Jordan White Cement 4's GS. Buffalo Exchange. $35.00.
FINAL TALLY = $85.00
GET THIS EYEWEAR.
JORDAN 12 FLU GAMES.
THE SHOE HE WORE AGAINST THE JAZZ BACK IN THE '97 FINALS.
I remember my dad getting me the OG taxi 12's back in 97. I never really liked the black and red runway until I got older and I preferred it more than the taxi's. I got my particular pair on sale from my homie www.mrthrowback.com and he hooked me for $100. The condition is amazing, although it isn't leather but rather velvet skin, it's still a great pair of kicks.
I wanted to get innovative and give the illusion of long, almost dress like plaid shirt to give it that so called street goth vibe.
- H&M Fedora. H&M. $15.00.
- Forever 21 Men Pullover. 21 Men. $15.00.
- Vintage Alpaca Jacket. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $20.00.
- Topman Buffalo Plaid. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $5.00.
- Cheap Monday Jeans. Buffalo Exchange. $15.00.
- Air Jordan 12s. Mr.Throwback. $100.00.
- ZeroUV Eyewear. ZeroUV. $10.00.
FINAL TALLY = $180.00
GET EYEWEAR HERE!