Shot by Anthony Willis.
This is my holiday outfit this year. I decided to combine modern and classic Americana prep style. It's a mix between now and basically newspaper boys from the 1920s. Everything here is thrift purchased. This shows that you can still look classic without spending too much.
- Ralph Lauren blazer from the Salvation Army for $12.00.
- Banana Republic vest from the Salvation Army for $8.00.
- Zara button up from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $5.00.
- J.Crew jogger dress pants from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $8.00.
- Bass two toned lace up shoes for $25.00 from Ann's Closet thrift shop.