30 Years of AF1.
I was one of the fortunate bloggers around the NY/NJ (actually the only one in Jersey), to have been invited to rock AF1 for their 30 years of keeping the freshness in tact. I was told to come in and have creative control with 3 Denny inspired outfits while rocking the white on white forces. Here are the 3 looks that were chosen
- Zara Man oxford button up purchased at Ann's Closet Thrift Shop for $5.00.
- H&M bowtie purchased at H&M for $7.00.
- Vintage paisley print vest purchased at Salvation Army for $4.00.
- Burberry Blazer purchased at Ann's Closet for $25.00.
- Uniqlo camo cargo skinnies purchased at Ann's Closet for $5.00.
- Nike white on white AF1's. FREE.
(ALTER EGO) 3 LINEZZZ DENNY.
Haha, don't ask, I've created an alter ego with this style based on 90s hip hop stars and current stars. De La Soul meets A$AP Rocky or Bobby Brown meets Kanye West. This is basically what I would look like if I was a rapper. #3LINEZZZ
- Exempt SCAM snapback. sent for FREE. Retail price $25.00.
- Viparo Motorcycle Jacket. sent for FREE. Retail price $250.00
- High School XXL baseball jersey purchased at Ann's Closet for $5.00.
- Cheap Monday skinnies purchased at Ann's Closet for $10.00.
- Vintage scarf purchased at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market for $3.00.
- NIKE AF1's white on white. FREE.
NIKE x DENNY.
Basically this is the main decked out NIKE apparel. I mixed up my own style mixed with NIKE's mixed with Cali steeze and early Wu Tang and Seattle grunge style. It's a clusterfuck but it was so well put together in my head and I loved it.
- NY Yankees 90s snapback from Goodwill for $5.00.
- Gap Denim jacket from Ann's Closet for $8.00.
- NIKE tee, shorts and sneakers.
- SYN jeans multi colored flannel. Sent for FREE.